- Being the NUMBER ONE natural nutrition company in the US
- Becoming FIRST IN THE WORLD to be certified Climate Neutral™ (totally offsetting our carbon emissions resulting in a net zero impact on the environment)
- Powering 54 Gold Medals with our products
- Investing over $250 million in clinical testing, research and development
- Testing for purity and safety with over 80,000 quality tests each year
- Joining forces with explorer Jacques Cousteau, 2004 Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Dr. Wangari Maathai, and other earth advocates
- Winning awards for our sustainable business practices and in green design for our world headquarters
- Recycling 1,000,000 pounds of cardboard from other companies
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Mencari vitamin yang sesuai? Here are the quality vitamin checklist
Do you have a way to tell if the supplement (vitamin) that you’re using is being absorbed & assimilated? The place to begin is to see if your supplement dissolves when placed in water within 30 minutes or less. That is the same standard the pharmaceutical industry uses for tablets. Otherwise it goes in one end and out the other. -- Fai suke test ni... cuba lah anda test Shaklee Vitalea (multivit) yang warna hijau tu... tak sampai 5 minit dah larut dlm air tau... Insyaallah Fai akan update pada entri yg lain beberapa test tentang vitamin Shaklee ni... Tunguuu ya... ;)
That is just the very beginning. The other critical questions are:
Always ask the company for peer reviewed research on their products. The key word here is reviewed. That means it is unbiased, legitimate research vs. advertising research where you pay someone to publish your research in what looks like a legitimate journal.
Balance is critical to a well-formulated supplement. Many nutrients do not work effectively unless in a certain balance. For example Biotin, a B vitamin, is extremely expensive. It should offer at least 100 % of the daily value. Most vitamins will show none at all or less than 100% ... That is a sign to you of a poorly formulated vitamin, so read your labels.
A common problem in the food supplement industry is quality control. It is not uncommon for the amount in each individual tablet in a bottle of supplements to vary dramatically.
When supplements are manufactured at a low temperature, all the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, phytonutrients are not lost in the process. Without the enzymes, the body cannot utilize or absorb the nutrients effectively. It is common for companies to use too much heat and pressure in making their tablets, which destroys the enzymes.
It is common for vitamins to have artificial coloring and sweeteners in them. Read the labels to determine their presence.
Sebelum anda buat pilihan nak pilih vitamin/supplemen yang mana satu... Jangan lupa rujuk checklist di atas. Alhamdulillah... Fai dah pilih yang terbaik buat untuk diri sendiri dan keluarga. Kenapa Shaklee?? Here are great facts about Shaklee...
Yang pasti... Shaklee provide healthier life for everyone. The choice is in your hands (^-*)
Hubungi Fai di 019-7428120| firstname.lastname@example.org untuk dapatkan konsultasi tentang set mana yang paling sesuai dengan anda. Anda juga akan diberikan tips dan cara pengambilan vitamin yang betul apabila membeli dengan Fai (",)